Milestone Portfolio Company Image API Seeks Add-on Acquisitions
Radnor, PA, April 20, 2015
- Milestone Partners is actively seeking potential add-on acquisitions for Image API (www.imageapi.com
). Based in Tallahassee, FL, Image API provides electronic content management solutions and related business process outsourcing services primarily to state and local government entities. Through its proprietary, technology-based solutions, Image API enables organizations to more effectively store, manage and analyze large amounts of information in digital form.
Dan Nellius, CEO of Image API, commented, “Our strong track record, deep management team and access to capital position us well to broaden Image API’s capabilities through add-on acquisitions in order to better serve our current and prospective customers.”
Business Model Characteristics:
• Software and technology solutions:
o Cloud-based software solutions
o Multi-channel integrated solutions including web, electronic and paper documents
o Mobile and form-based applications
• Business process outsourcing solutions:
o Licensing, eligibility and claims administration
o Mailroom, document management and payment processing
o Digitization of paper/microfiche-based documents
• State and local governments
• Commercial enterprises
• EBITDA greater than $1 million
• Average revenue per client greater than $250,000
• Milestone pays standard intermediary fees for introductions that result in transactions.
• Please contact one of the following team members regarding opportunities that fit the criteria above:
) is a private equity firm that partners with management to invest in leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations of lower middle market businesses. Milestone pursues successful niche-market leaders that provide high-margin products or services. Milestone’s transactions typically provide liquidity to shareholders of privately owned businesses, facilitate the transition of ownership to key managers, and allow management to capitalize on growth opportunities, while maintaining the legacy of the founders.